Automotive mechanic jobs
Are you looking for a job as an auto mechanic? At Mécanique Expert, we offer our mechanics a variety of benefits as well as ideal working conditions.
PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY
We are located at 3035 Bernard-Pilon in Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, J3G 4S5
For the Expert MechanicsWe are specialized in mechanics on high-end vehicles. Mercedes, Porsche, Volvo, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini-Cooper, Smart, Sprinter (We repair all brands). We also have a division, exotic vehicles; Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin. In 2017-18-19 division; leasing, sales, storage and aesthetics high-end vehicles will emerge, positions in the team of this division will be available.
Our customers are mostly members of the CLUB MEC de Expert Mechanics. Each mechanic has access to a computer workstation and we have all the devices on the cutting edge of No worry, necessary for the analysis of all the vehicles mentioned above, and more. The vacancies suit people enthusiastic, honest and perfectionist, with experience auto mechanics, 2 years and older. You must be motivated to learn with openness and enthusiasm. Your job will also be to give a helping hand to help the smooth running of daily operations. Work at Expert Mechanics it is not a ”job” but a CAREER.
MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- Pleasant and professional work environment with; Cloakroom and personal locker, bathroom with shower, dining room with rest area, snacks and some free drinks;
- smoke extraction systems for clean air, priority on health and safety at work, parking for your vehicle;
- We offer you (some of the benefits are offered after the probation period); Work uniforms, coats, caps, toques, boots, safety glasses, hearing protectors and respiratory masks;
- Various types of training paid, Periods of free mechanics to work on your vehicle and that of your spouse;
- Health care; Medicines, dental, professional care, life insurance, travel, long term illness;
- pension fund scheme with employer participation;
- allowance for tool maintenance.
Name of the contact person: Thierry Prindle (Technical director)
No appointment visit in person